Tall Oaks Barn Wedding Package – $6,000
[ GENERAL INFORMATION ]
Hours of Use: Friday, 9am-8pm for decorating and rehearsal & Saturday 8am-11pm for ceremony and reception. Music must end by 10:30pm.
Capacity: Our venue can seat up to 200 guests
Accommodations: Red bank style barn built in the late 1800’s with gorgeous rustic and original wooden beams and exposed rafters. Stamped wooden plank concrete patio surrounds two sides of the barn and lays adjacent to the oil & chip parking lot. The barn offers lots of windows that can be opened for a summer breeze or remain closed while still providing beautiful views of the surrounding property. One end of the barn overlooks an attractive lake with fountain. There are two indoor restrooms, one of which is handicap accessible.
Requirements: We do not have catering requirements, but do recommend Big Daddy’s BBQ and include a credit in our package. Our venue does not provide alcohol, but we do allow it. You may use a caterer or personally provide the alcohol for your guests.
Note: We do not have a catering kitchen.
[ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ]
- Farmhouse available on Saturday prior to the ceremony for the bridal party to get dressed
- Multiple ceremony location options including lakeside, in front of the barn and inside the barn
- Wooden head table and chairs that seat 12 on one side, including bride and groom
- Rectangular tables and chairs to seat 170 guests. Tall round tables with bar stools for 30 guests.
- Separate outdoor ceremony seating
- Large, custom built rustic bar on wheels
- 2 wooden arbors, one option for indoor barn ceremony location and one for our lakeside ceremony location
- Repurposed horse trailer that can be used for an outdoor bar or a photo booth
- Outdoor games including cornhole, oversized Jenga and Connect 4
- Use of grounds for engagement & wedding photos
- Use of our decoration collection
- Use of 13’x13′ red outdoor tent
- Four extra large commercial ceiling fans in the reception space to ensure good airflow
- Propane heaters in colder weather
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Indoor restrooms
[ SERVICES ]
- Setup of tables, chairs and ceremony seating
- Clean up! Just stop by on Monday to pick up your personal belongings
- Planning consultation with wedding day schedule created
- Wedding day coordinator
- Save the Date photo in front of the barn along with a card design
- $300 credit towards $2,000 order minimum with Big Daddy’s BBQ (they offer MUCH more than just BBQ, anything you want!)
- $300 credit to use towards videography with The Unseen Stars Production
- $300 credit to use towards our in-house photographers, exclusive to our venue